Energoonz

Energoonz

Energoonz

Software: Play'n GO
International Open for international players
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
5 10 1 / 1 no yes 40,000
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines
5 10 1 / 1
Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
no yes 40,000 (max)
About Energoonz

Well, is this a slot machine? One way or another, it's fun! (Read more)

Play now at FortuneJack App and claim Bonus
Current Bonus at FortuneJack
110% up to BC1,500 + 250 Free Spins
Energoonz Details
Slot reels / paylines 5
Coins range 0.20 / 40
Min/Max bet 0.2 / 40
Max win 40,000
Scatter Symbol? no
Free Spins? no
Wild Symbol? yes
Multiplier? yes
Bonus Games? yes

What is “Energoonz” mobile slot about?

Energoonz by Play´n Go is a 5-reel, 5-row grid video slot game with no paylines that has a Wild symbol and Bonus features. Available for all platforms this game can be enjoyed on a desktop, iPhone and any Android mobile device such as smartphones and tablets. Additionally this game is fully HTML5 compatible and for the convenience of the player requires no download. The payout rate of the game is 97%, leaving a house edge of 3%. Bets ranging from 0.2 to 40 coins and a number of multiplier and bonus options the game provides the basis for a good jackpot.

Look & Feel

The styling of this game is literally out of this world. The symbols found in the game include a big amount of awkwardly looking yet friendly aliens, lightning and fire symbols and an atomic symbol. The sci-fi theme is very obvious in the whole game and is strongly amplified by the big Tesla coil that burns the matching symbols to announce your winning and the background out-of-space music.

Game and Winnings

Unlike many other slot games, Energoonz does not have paylines or adjustable coin value. Instead the winning depends on whether or not the player scores three or more identical symbols in a row, horizontally or vertically. The same symbol can be used in different winning combinations. After a winning combination is made the symbols that created it are burned and removed from the grid, after which the remaining symbols drop down. Furthermore rows and columns are active and can become part of multiple winning combinations. The win multiplier is increased with every symbol drop and if all the symbols are removed from the grid a “full clear” award is given. An extensive table explaining the values and winning for all the different alien symbols can be found in the paytable menu which can be accessed by the paytable button located in the bottom left corner of the screen.

The plasma ball is the Wild symbol and can substitute for all symbols and its purpose is to help create extra winning combinations. A bonus can be won if the word bonus appears in one or more columns. There is an additional bonus rounds feature that can be activated if 5 or more symbols in the form of a cylinder full of plasma appear. This gives additional bonus rounds with the maximum set to 20.

About Energoonz

Well, is this a slot machine? One way or another, it's fun!

What is “Energoonz” mobile slot about?

Energoonz by Play´n Go is a 5-reel, 5-row grid video slot game with no paylines that has a Wild symbol and Bonus features. Available for all platforms this game can be enjoyed on a desktop, iPhone and any Android mobile device such as smartphones and tablets. Additionally this game is fully HTML5 compatible and for the convenience of the player requires no download. The payout rate of the game is 97%, leaving a house edge of 3%. Bets ranging from 0.2 to 40 coins and a number of multiplier and bonus options the game provides the basis for a good jackpot.

Look & Feel

The styling of this game is literally out of this world. The symbols found in the game include a big amount of awkwardly looking yet friendly aliens, lightning and fire symbols and an atomic symbol. The sci-fi theme is very obvious in the whole game and is strongly amplified by the big Tesla coil that burns the matching symbols to announce your winning and the background out-of-space music.

Game and Winnings

Unlike many other slot games, Energoonz does not have paylines or adjustable coin value. Instead the winning depends on whether or not the player scores three or more identical symbols in a row, horizontally or vertically. The same symbol can be used in different winning combinations. After a winning combination is made the symbols that created it are burned and removed from the grid, after which the remaining symbols drop down. Furthermore rows and columns are active and can become part of multiple winning combinations. The win multiplier is increased with every symbol drop and if all the symbols are removed from the grid a “full clear” award is given. An extensive table explaining the values and winning for all the different alien symbols can be found in the paytable menu which can be accessed by the paytable button located in the bottom left corner of the screen.

The plasma ball is the Wild symbol and can substitute for all symbols and its purpose is to help create extra winning combinations. A bonus can be won if the word bonus appears in one or more columns. There is an additional bonus rounds feature that can be activated if 5 or more symbols in the form of a cylinder full of plasma appear. This gives additional bonus rounds with the maximum set to 20.

Play now for free
Vipps Casino App Review
100% up to €100
International Open for international players
7Bit Casino App Review
100% up to €100 + 100 Free Spins
International Open for international players
CasinoEuro App Review
100% up to €150
International Top Rated Casino
International INT Players accepted
International INT Players accepted
close