Home Casino GamesFortune Teller

Fortune Teller

Play'n GO
Fortune Teller

Fortune Teller

Software: Play'n GO
Play game At PartyCasino App
International Open for international players
100% up to €200 + 20 Free Spins at PartyCasino
Claim offer
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
5 20 1 / 100 yes yes 5,000
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines
5 20 1 / 100
Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
yes yes 5,000 (max)
About Fortune Teller

Don't let them just TELL you your fortune... (Read more)

Play now at PartyCasino App and claim Bonus
Current Bonus at PartyCasino
100% up to €200 + 20 Free Spins
Claim bonus Used 130 times
Fortune Teller Details
Slot reels / paylines 5
Coins range 0.01 / 0.25
Min/Max bet 1 / 5
Max win 5,000
Scatter Symbol? yes
Free Spins? yes
Wild Symbol? yes
Multiplier? no
Bonus Games? yes

What is “Fortune Teller” mobile slot about?

Fortune Teller by Play’n Go is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-bet line video slot game that has Wild substitutions, Scatter symbols, Free spins and Bonus symbols. The game is available for all platforms so it can be played on iPhone or any Android mobile device such as smartphone or tablet. For the convenience of the user the game is HTML5 compatible and requires no download. The payout rate is 94% leaving a house edge of 6%. With the available bets per line ranging between 1 and 5 and the possibility of bonus winnings of up to 5,000, the player gets the chance to win a really good jackpot.

Look & Feel

All the nicely drawn numbers, letters and symbols inspired by superstition throw you straight into the colourful and perhaps slightly unknown world of Gypsies and fortune tellers. Step into the fortune teller´s caravan and see what the crystal globe will predict about your luck and winnings! Although there is no background music, the sounds of the game are good enough to help keep you in the correct atmosphere.

Game and Winnings

Fortune Teller gives the player the choice of coin value in the range of 0.01 to 0.25 and allows for number of bets per line anywhere between 1 and 5 for all 20 bet lines. There are a max bet and autoplay buttons for further convenience. These are located on either side of the spin button in the bottom middle of the screen. As usual with video slot machines all the rules and possible winnings can be reviewed promptly just by clicking on the paytable button, which in this game is located in the bottom right part of the screen.

The Crystal Ball symbol is the wild symbol in this game and can substitute for any symbol except the bonus, free spin and scatter symbols. This symbol helps create winning combinations and a combination of five gives the biggest coin winning in the game of 5,000 coins.

The Black Cat is the scatter symbol. Two or more scatter symbols give a coin winning that is multiplied by the coins bet. Three or more scatter symbols activate the free spin feature (the cat spin round). During the free spin the Black Cat becomes the wild symbols and additional free spins cannot be won at that time.

The Tarot Cards are the bonus symbols. The player needs to score three or more of these to be awarded a bonus round.

Combinations of all the other symbols can lead to extra coin win as usual. All of these can be checked in the paytable menu.

About Fortune Teller

Don't let them just TELL you your fortune...

Current Bonus at PartyCasino
100% up to €200 + 20 Free Spins
Claim bonus Used 130 times

What is “Fortune Teller” mobile slot about?

Fortune Teller by Play’n Go is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-bet line video slot game that has Wild substitutions, Scatter symbols, Free spins and Bonus symbols. The game is available for all platforms so it can be played on iPhone or any Android mobile device such as smartphone or tablet. For the convenience of the user the game is HTML5 compatible and requires no download. The payout rate is 94% leaving a house edge of 6%. With the available bets per line ranging between 1 and 5 and the possibility of bonus winnings of up to 5,000, the player gets the chance to win a really good jackpot.

Look & Feel

All the nicely drawn numbers, letters and symbols inspired by superstition throw you straight into the colourful and perhaps slightly unknown world of Gypsies and fortune tellers. Step into the fortune teller´s caravan and see what the crystal globe will predict about your luck and winnings! Although there is no background music, the sounds of the game are good enough to help keep you in the correct atmosphere.

Game and Winnings

Fortune Teller gives the player the choice of coin value in the range of 0.01 to 0.25 and allows for number of bets per line anywhere between 1 and 5 for all 20 bet lines. There are a max bet and autoplay buttons for further convenience. These are located on either side of the spin button in the bottom middle of the screen. As usual with video slot machines all the rules and possible winnings can be reviewed promptly just by clicking on the paytable button, which in this game is located in the bottom right part of the screen.

The Crystal Ball symbol is the wild symbol in this game and can substitute for any symbol except the bonus, free spin and scatter symbols. This symbol helps create winning combinations and a combination of five gives the biggest coin winning in the game of 5,000 coins.

The Black Cat is the scatter symbol. Two or more scatter symbols give a coin winning that is multiplied by the coins bet. Three or more scatter symbols activate the free spin feature (the cat spin round). During the free spin the Black Cat becomes the wild symbols and additional free spins cannot be won at that time.

The Tarot Cards are the bonus symbols. The player needs to score three or more of these to be awarded a bonus round.

Combinations of all the other symbols can lead to extra coin win as usual. All of these can be checked in the paytable menu.

Play now for free
SportingBet Casino App Review
100% up to €250
play_circle_outline
Play game
International Open for international players
PartyCasino App Review
100% up to €200 + 20 Free Spins
play_circle_outline
Play game
International Open for international players
7Bit Casino App Review
100% up to €100 + 100 Free Spins
play_circle_outline
Play game
International Open for international players
PartyCasino App
Play game At PartyCasino App
International INT Players accepted
Play game
International INT Players accepted
close