Happy Fruits Slot

| Software: Novomatic
Happy Fruits Slot

Happy Fruits Slot

4.0 | Software: Novomatic
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
5 20 1 / 1 no yes 500
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines
5 20 1 / 1
Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
no yes 500 (max)
About Happy Fruits Slot

These fruits don't really look like fruits... (Read more)

Happy Fruits Slot Details
Slot reels / paylines 5
Coins range 0.02 / 2
Min/Max bet 0.02 / 2
Max win 500
Scatter Symbol? yes
Free Spins? no
Wild Symbol? yes
Multiplier? yes
Bonus Games? yes

What is “Happy Fruits” mobile slot about?

Happy Fruits from Greentube / Novomatic is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line video slot featuring Wild substitutions, several types of bonuses and a gamble feature. The mobile game is HTML5 compatible and requires no download. The theoretical return to player is 95% leaving a house edge of 5%. There is no fixed jackpot but the user can win up to 500x their bet through wild substitutions and the maximum win on any transaction is capped at 250,000 currency coins.

Look & Feel

This game offers a classic and entertaining design that immerses the player in the world of colourful and welcoming fruit. The styling is simple and adequate providing just enough atmosphere to feel welcome to spin the reels that one extra time. Users can enjoy this sea of colour on the web or on their Android smartphone or tablet as well as their iPhone.

Game and Winnings

While playing Happy Fruits, the player is allowed to choose a number of bet lines from 1 to 20, and different bet levels (coins per line) ranging from 0.01 to 25. The number of lines as well as the bet can easily be selected using the “+/-” signs on the left of the spin button. The spin button can then be pressed to begin the game. There is also an “Autospin” button that allows the user to choose the number of games and begin spinning. The stop button should then be pressed to stop the spinning.

There is no jackpot, instead the maximum winning can be up to 500x the initial bet if the correct combination of Wild symbols is achieved. There are also three types of Bonus symbols and a number of other multiplier options through 3 or more fruits symbols of the same type. All the possible winnings can easily be reviewed in the paytable by clicking on the button located at the bottom right corner of the screen.

Crazy Streak Bonus: if the player scores 3, 4 or 5 key symbols the crazy streak bonus is awarded. When this is started a set of reels will spin and accumulate symbols into a symbol matrix which would lead to a multiplier bonus according to the rules as seen in the paytable.

Super 7s Bonus: if the player scores three “7” symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4, the bonus is activated. The user will be provided a choice which would reveal either a gold, silver or bronze “7” that would be converted into a multiplier bonus.

Splat Bonus: Three or more splat symbols will trigger this bonus and the user will be prompted to choose one of the symbols. This would lead to a multiplier bonus capped at 500x.

Gamble feature: if a winning combination appears, the gamble symbol will appear and will allow the user a 50% chance to double their winnings. It is a double or nothing bonus so, if the player does not double their prize, no prize is paid at the end.

About Happy Fruits Slot

These fruits don't really look like fruits...

What is “Happy Fruits” mobile slot about?

Happy Fruits from Greentube / Novomatic is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line video slot featuring Wild substitutions, several types of bonuses and a gamble feature. The mobile game is HTML5 compatible and requires no download. The theoretical return to player is 95% leaving a house edge of 5%. There is no fixed jackpot but the user can win up to 500x their bet through wild substitutions and the maximum win on any transaction is capped at 250,000 currency coins.

Look & Feel

This game offers a classic and entertaining design that immerses the player in the world of colourful and welcoming fruit. The styling is simple and adequate providing just enough atmosphere to feel welcome to spin the reels that one extra time. Users can enjoy this sea of colour on the web or on their Android smartphone or tablet as well as their iPhone.

Game and Winnings

While playing Happy Fruits, the player is allowed to choose a number of bet lines from 1 to 20, and different bet levels (coins per line) ranging from 0.01 to 25. The number of lines as well as the bet can easily be selected using the “+/-” signs on the left of the spin button. The spin button can then be pressed to begin the game. There is also an “Autospin” button that allows the user to choose the number of games and begin spinning. The stop button should then be pressed to stop the spinning.

There is no jackpot, instead the maximum winning can be up to 500x the initial bet if the correct combination of Wild symbols is achieved. There are also three types of Bonus symbols and a number of other multiplier options through 3 or more fruits symbols of the same type. All the possible winnings can easily be reviewed in the paytable by clicking on the button located at the bottom right corner of the screen.

Crazy Streak Bonus: if the player scores 3, 4 or 5 key symbols the crazy streak bonus is awarded. When this is started a set of reels will spin and accumulate symbols into a symbol matrix which would lead to a multiplier bonus according to the rules as seen in the paytable.

Super 7s Bonus: if the player scores three “7” symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4, the bonus is activated. The user will be provided a choice which would reveal either a gold, silver or bronze “7” that would be converted into a multiplier bonus.

Splat Bonus: Three or more splat symbols will trigger this bonus and the user will be prompted to choose one of the symbols. This would lead to a multiplier bonus capped at 500x.

Gamble feature: if a winning combination appears, the gamble symbol will appear and will allow the user a 50% chance to double their winnings. It is a double or nothing bonus so, if the player does not double their prize, no prize is paid at the end.

Mermaid's Pearl
3.6
Novomatic
Mystic Secrets Slot
4.4
Novomatic
Pharao's Ring
4.5
Novomatic
Plenty on Twenty Slot
4.1
Novomatic
Rainbow King Slot
4.2
Novomatic
Show all Slots

App Download Charts

App Downloads
1 FortuneJack App Review 01 FortuneJack App 346 Downloads recently
2 Ignition Casino App Review 02 Ignition Casino App 151 Downloads recently
3 Mega Vegas Casino App Review 03 Mega Vegas Casino App 81 Downloads recently
4 Slots.lv Casino App Review 04 Slots.lv Casino App 56 Downloads recently
5 Bovada Casino App Review 05 Bovada Casino App 47 Downloads recently
6 CoolCat Casino App Review 06 CoolCat Casino App 41 Downloads recently
7 Slots Of Vegas App Review 07 Slots Of Vegas App 37 Downloads recently
8 Intertops Casino App Review 08 Intertops Casino App 23 Downloads recently
9 Silversands Casino App Review 09 Silversands Casino App 22 Downloads recently
10 BoVegas App Review 10 BoVegas App 18 Downloads recently
11 CrushitCasino App Review 11 CrushitCasino App 15 Downloads recently
12 Drake Casino App Review 12 Drake Casino App 12 Downloads recently

App Download Charts

1 FortuneJack App Review 01 FortuneJack App 346 Downloads recently
2 Ignition Casino App Review 02 Ignition Casino App 151 Downloads recently
3 Mega Vegas Casino App Review 03 Mega Vegas Casino App 81 Downloads recently
4 Slots.lv Casino App Review 04 Slots.lv Casino App 56 Downloads recently
5 Bovada Casino App Review 05 Bovada Casino App 47 Downloads recently