Leprechaun goes Egypt

Leprechaun goes Egypt

Leprechaun goes Egypt

Software: Play'n GO
International Open for international players
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
5 20 1 / 100 yes yes 60,000
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines
5 20 1 / 100
Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
yes yes 60,000 (max)
About Leprechaun goes Egypt

Strange mix, but coin is coin... (Read more)

Play now at Vipps Casino App and claim Bonus
Current Bonus at Vipps Casino
100% up to €100
Leprechaun goes Egypt Details
Slot reels / paylines 5
Coins range 0.01 / 1
Min/Max bet 0.01 / 100
Max win 60,000
Scatter Symbol? yes
Free Spins? yes
Wild Symbol? yes
Multiplier? no
Bonus Games? yes

What is “Leprechaun goes Egypt” mobile slot about?

Leprechaun goes Egypt by Play´n Go is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line slot game that features Wild and Scatter symbols, Free spins and Bonus games. This video slot is available for all platforms which means it can be enjoyed on a desktop, iPhone and any Android mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet. To be even more user-friendly the game requires no download and fully supports HTML5. The payout rate is 97% leaving a house edge of 3%. The maximum numbers of coins per line is 5 and with bonus game multiplier of up to 500x the total bet, there is a jackpot of up to 2,500 to be won.

Look & Feel

Leprechaun goes Egypt combines the style of two very different yet enchanting cultures- the magical green leprechauns from rainy Ireland and the mystical ancient Egyptians from the dry desert. The feeling of intermixing cultures is additionally reinforced by the music, which is a blend of calm and relaxing Celtic motives while the player is setting up the game. When the reels are spinning the atmosphere is changed by the exciting sounds of Egypt.

Game and Winnings

The game has adjustable coin value between 0.01 and 1 and a range of 1 to 5 coins per line on each of the 20 paylines. There is also an autoplay button, bet max button and a paytable where all the game rules and possible winnings can be revised. All of these features can be found around the spin button in the bottom right corner of the screen.

The Leprechaun is the wild symbol and it substitutes for all other symbols except Bonus and Scatter. It doubles all winnings and gives additional coin winnings if 2 or more are scored.

Cleopatra is the scatter symbol, which if scored 2 or more times gives an additional coin win that is multiplied by the total bet staked. If 3 or more scatter symbols are scored, Cleopatra turns into an Irish girl holding a pint, and free spins are awarded. A multiplier bonus is also awarded and the player can choose among 6x multiplier and 5 free spins, 3x multiplier and 10 free spins and 2x multiplier and 15 free spins.

Three pyramid symbols trigger a bonus game where a prize multiplier of up to 500x can be won. The bonus game allows the player to make their way through a series of gates in their search for Cleopatra, with each successfully passed set of gates giving additional winnings. The game, however, can end quickly if the wrong path is chosen and the mummy is released. At first there are 4 gates, the second round has 3 gates and the final round has 2 gates to choose from.

About Leprechaun goes Egypt

Strange mix, but coin is coin...

What is “Leprechaun goes Egypt” mobile slot about?

Leprechaun goes Egypt by Play´n Go is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line slot game that features Wild and Scatter symbols, Free spins and Bonus games. This video slot is available for all platforms which means it can be enjoyed on a desktop, iPhone and any Android mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet. To be even more user-friendly the game requires no download and fully supports HTML5. The payout rate is 97% leaving a house edge of 3%. The maximum numbers of coins per line is 5 and with bonus game multiplier of up to 500x the total bet, there is a jackpot of up to 2,500 to be won.

Look & Feel

Leprechaun goes Egypt combines the style of two very different yet enchanting cultures- the magical green leprechauns from rainy Ireland and the mystical ancient Egyptians from the dry desert. The feeling of intermixing cultures is additionally reinforced by the music, which is a blend of calm and relaxing Celtic motives while the player is setting up the game. When the reels are spinning the atmosphere is changed by the exciting sounds of Egypt.

Game and Winnings

The game has adjustable coin value between 0.01 and 1 and a range of 1 to 5 coins per line on each of the 20 paylines. There is also an autoplay button, bet max button and a paytable where all the game rules and possible winnings can be revised. All of these features can be found around the spin button in the bottom right corner of the screen.

The Leprechaun is the wild symbol and it substitutes for all other symbols except Bonus and Scatter. It doubles all winnings and gives additional coin winnings if 2 or more are scored.

Cleopatra is the scatter symbol, which if scored 2 or more times gives an additional coin win that is multiplied by the total bet staked. If 3 or more scatter symbols are scored, Cleopatra turns into an Irish girl holding a pint, and free spins are awarded. A multiplier bonus is also awarded and the player can choose among 6x multiplier and 5 free spins, 3x multiplier and 10 free spins and 2x multiplier and 15 free spins.

Three pyramid symbols trigger a bonus game where a prize multiplier of up to 500x can be won. The bonus game allows the player to make their way through a series of gates in their search for Cleopatra, with each successfully passed set of gates giving additional winnings. The game, however, can end quickly if the wrong path is chosen and the mummy is released. At first there are 4 gates, the second round has 3 gates and the final round has 2 gates to choose from.

Play now for free
Vipps Casino App Review
100% up to €100
International Open for international players
CasinoEuro App Review
100% up to €150
International Open for international players

Similar games for you

International INT Players accepted
International INT Players accepted
close