Lost Secret of Atlantis

| Software: Rival Gaming
Lost Secret of Atlantis

Lost Secret of Atlantis

4.1 | Software: Rival Gaming
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
5 25 1 / 10 yes yes 1,000
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines
5 25 1 / 10
Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
yes yes 1,000 (max)
About Lost Secret of Atlantis

Can you discover the sunken city?! (Read more)

Lost Secret of Atlantis Details
Slot reels / paylines 5
Coins range 0.01 / 0.25
Min/Max bet 0.01 / 2.5
Max win 1,000
Scatter Symbol? yes
Free Spins? yes
Wild Symbol? yes
Multiplier? yes
Bonus Games? yes

What is “Lost Secret of Atlantis” mobile slot about?

Lost Secret of Atlantis is a video slot from Rival with proper graphic formulation. It is played over 5 reels, on 3 rows, with 25 paylines. The slot features wild symbols, free spins with 3x multiplier, bonus rounds, and a jackpot. The maximum of coins that can be bet per payline is 10 ranging from 0.01 to 0.25 and the paylines are also adjustable. The maximum coin win comes from the jackpot, which is a 30,000 coin and non-progressive. You can enjoy playing the game on a mobile phone, both Android smartphone and iPhone, as well as a tablet. The game is HTML5 compatible and a non-downloadable app. The expected return to the player is 94.65% leaving a house edge of 5.35%.

Look & Feel

The slot mobile game Lost Secret of Atlantis begins with a short intro which aims to introduce you into the storyline and treasure hunt of the lost civilisation of Atlantis, a city that disappeared under water. The design of the game is standard, yet entertaining with a variety of characters. The mystic underwater world atmosphere is complimented with light adventurous music and vibrant colours.

Game and Winnings

The coin values in the Lost Secret of Atlantis range from 0.01 to 0.25 with a maximum bet per payline of 10 coins. With 25 pay lines, the floor wagers have a limitation of 0.01 per spin, per line. The upper limit, however, is 62.50 for a spin. The bet as well as the number of lines can easily be adjusted using the buttons on the left of the spin button. Then the spin button can be pressed to begin the game with an automatic allocation of the icons and no need of a stop button.

Jackpot: This icon takes the shape of a ring and if it lands 5 times on the same payline then the big jackpot will be awarded. There is also a prize if it lands 3 or 4 times on the same payline.
Wild symbol: This symbol is a white shark that is used to replace any other symbol and therefore create a winning line where there is a possibility. The wild symbol could also expand to fill the whole reel with more opportunities for big wins, however this only happens in the first, second and third reel and does not include scatter wins. The maximum of winnings is 3x, as the wins are multiplied by the number of expanding wild symbols.

Free Spins: This icon is a type of submarine vehicle that triggers free spins when it appears 3, 4 or 5 times anywhere on the screen. The number of the free spins depends on the number or the icons displayed. 10 free spins are awarded for 3 icons present, 20 free spins for 4 and 75 free spins for 5. The free spins also have a 3x multiplier.

Bonus: The bonus icon is an Atlantis creature. When 3 or more of these icons are landed, a bonus round is awarded. 3 secret spheres will be uncovered and the player has to choose one with each containing an instant win of coins.

About Lost Secret of Atlantis

Can you discover the sunken city?!

What is “Lost Secret of Atlantis” mobile slot about?

Lost Secret of Atlantis is a video slot from Rival with proper graphic formulation. It is played over 5 reels, on 3 rows, with 25 paylines. The slot features wild symbols, free spins with 3x multiplier, bonus rounds, and a jackpot. The maximum of coins that can be bet per payline is 10 ranging from 0.01 to 0.25 and the paylines are also adjustable. The maximum coin win comes from the jackpot, which is a 30,000 coin and non-progressive. You can enjoy playing the game on a mobile phone, both Android smartphone and iPhone, as well as a tablet. The game is HTML5 compatible and a non-downloadable app. The expected return to the player is 94.65% leaving a house edge of 5.35%.

Look & Feel

The slot mobile game Lost Secret of Atlantis begins with a short intro which aims to introduce you into the storyline and treasure hunt of the lost civilisation of Atlantis, a city that disappeared under water. The design of the game is standard, yet entertaining with a variety of characters. The mystic underwater world atmosphere is complimented with light adventurous music and vibrant colours.

Game and Winnings

The coin values in the Lost Secret of Atlantis range from 0.01 to 0.25 with a maximum bet per payline of 10 coins. With 25 pay lines, the floor wagers have a limitation of 0.01 per spin, per line. The upper limit, however, is 62.50 for a spin. The bet as well as the number of lines can easily be adjusted using the buttons on the left of the spin button. Then the spin button can be pressed to begin the game with an automatic allocation of the icons and no need of a stop button.

Jackpot: This icon takes the shape of a ring and if it lands 5 times on the same payline then the big jackpot will be awarded. There is also a prize if it lands 3 or 4 times on the same payline.
Wild symbol: This symbol is a white shark that is used to replace any other symbol and therefore create a winning line where there is a possibility. The wild symbol could also expand to fill the whole reel with more opportunities for big wins, however this only happens in the first, second and third reel and does not include scatter wins. The maximum of winnings is 3x, as the wins are multiplied by the number of expanding wild symbols.

Free Spins: This icon is a type of submarine vehicle that triggers free spins when it appears 3, 4 or 5 times anywhere on the screen. The number of the free spins depends on the number or the icons displayed. 10 free spins are awarded for 3 icons present, 20 free spins for 4 and 75 free spins for 5. The free spins also have a 3x multiplier.

Bonus: The bonus icon is an Atlantis creature. When 3 or more of these icons are landed, a bonus round is awarded. 3 secret spheres will be uncovered and the player has to choose one with each containing an instant win of coins.

For Love and Money
3.9
Rival Gaming
Milk the Cash Cow
3.8
Rival Gaming
Crystal Waters
4.0
Real Time Gaming
Enchanted Garden
4.5
Real Time Gaming
Goldbeard
4.5
Real Time Gaming
Show all Slots

App Download Charts

App Downloads
1 Ignition Casino App Review 01 Ignition Casino App 180 Downloads recently
2 Silversands Casino App Review 02 Silversands Casino App 71 Downloads recently
3 CasinoEuro App Review 03 CasinoEuro App 63 Downloads recently
4 Bovada Casino App Review 04 Bovada Casino App 51 Downloads recently
5 Drake Casino App Review 05 Drake Casino App 43 Downloads recently
6 Intertops Casino App Review 06 Intertops Casino App 42 Downloads recently
7 Club World Casinos App Review 07 Club World Casinos App 16 Downloads recently
8 Slotland App Review 08 Slotland App 14 Downloads recently
9 Red Dog Casino App Review 09 Red Dog Casino App 14 Downloads recently
10 7Bit Casino App Review 10 7Bit Casino App 11 Downloads recently
11 Lucky Red App Review 11 Lucky Red App 10 Downloads recently
12 MoPlay Casino App Review 12 MoPlay Casino App 9 Downloads recently

App Download Charts

1 Ignition Casino App Review 01 Ignition Casino App 180 Downloads recently
2 Silversands Casino App Review 02 Silversands Casino App 71 Downloads recently
3 CasinoEuro App Review 03 CasinoEuro App 63 Downloads recently
4 Bovada Casino App Review 04 Bovada Casino App 51 Downloads recently
5 Drake Casino App Review 05 Drake Casino App 43 Downloads recently