Love and Money

No bad combination, isn't it?

Reels 5
Paylines 15
Coins/Lines 5
Free Spins yes
Wild yes
Bonuses no
Max Jackpot Coins 1.000

What is “Love and Money” mobile slot about?

Love and Money from Rival is a 5-reel, 3-row, 15-payline video slot, featuring Wild symbols and Scatter symbols (free spins). There is a multiplier included and also a bonus feature. The maximum of coins bet per line is 5, ranging from 0.01 to 1. The maximum coin win is 15,000. The expected return to the player is 95.58% leaving a house edge of 4.42%. Enjoy a trip into a love story world on your mobile phone (compatible in HTML5 for any iPhone or Android devices, no download needed) as well as on the web and on your tablet.

Look & Feel

Love and Money begins with a short video introduction that creates the storyline of the mobile game about an author who pictures a princess being attacked by evil people and saved by a charming prince and she falls in love with him. It is a very romantic theme with flowers, chocolates, birds and candles accompanied by the sound of birds singing. The evil people also appear on the reels which hint a sense of danger for the princess’s wellbeing.

Game and Winnings

The game is played with 15 bet lines, with 1-5 bet levels and coin values ranging from 0.01 to 1. You can set your bet by using the line selector for the bet lines, as well as the coin selector for the number of coins you choose to bet. If you choose the bet max the game will be played by the maximum number of bet lines and coin value. The number of lines as well as the bet can easily be selected using the buttons on the left of the spin button. After that the game can begin with pressing the spin button. There is a paytable where all the possible winnings can be observed. All the winning groupings pay left to right except for the scatter symbols.

The only bonus in this game is the free spins bonus feature. The highest jackpot is 5,000 coins awarded for 5 wild symbols (writers).

Wild symbol: This symbol is presented by the picture of the writer. Its purpose is to substitute any other icon, except the scatter icon, and therefore present more winning options. What is more, this symbol also acts as a multiplier, as it doubles the payout of the winning arrangement. To complete the combination, however, the symbol needs to appear on a permitted payline.
Free Spins: The scatter symbol is a picture of Cupid. If 3 or more of these appear anywhere on the screen, then 10 free spins are awarded. What is more, during this time all the prices are multiplied by 3. The maximum win, therefore, is 15,000 coins. The feature also allows for the same feature to appear, meaning that during the free spins there is the possibility of winning more free spins.

Screenshots for Love and Money

Up to 100% Bonus

Love and Money Details

Slot reels / paylines
5 Reels / 15 Paylines
Coins range
0.01 - 1
Min/Max bet
0.01 / 75
Max win
1.000
Scatter Symbol?
yes
Free Spins??
yes
Wild Symbol?
yes
Multiplier?
yes
Bonus Games?
no

Conclusion

Love and Money is a mobile slot game with vibrant colours, interesting storyline and easy access from Android smartphones, iPhones, as well as tablets and the web.

333% Bonus for Rival games at Supreme Play