Lucky Diamonds

Are these diamonds lucky for you?

Reels 3
Paylines 1
Coins/Lines 3
Free Spins no
Wild no
Bonuses no
Max Jackpot Coins 2.500

What is “Lucky Diamonds” mobile slot about?

Lucky Diamonds by Play´n Go is a 3-reel, 1-row video slot game with a single payline that does not have any Wild or Scatter symbols nor any Bonus features. This game is available for all platforms which means it can be enjoyed on either a desktop, iPhone or any Android mobile device such as smartphone or tablet. It is fully HTML5 compatible and for extra comfort it requires no download. The payout rate of the game is 96%, leaving a house edge of 4%. The big jackpot in this game will award the player 2,500 coins.

Look & Feel

Lucky Diamonds has a simple and classic design with as little features as possible. The main theme is, of course, diamonds. There is also not any real music, instead the player is surrounded by a variety of sounds that could normally be heard in a real casino such as other gambling machines working, cash being counted and dice being rolled.

Game and Winnings

Unlike many other video slot machines, Lucky diamonds only has one payline. It does, however have adjustable coin value that ranges between 0.25 and 5. It also has adjustable bets that range between 1 and 3 coins per line. Because of the simplicity of the game, there is no paytable button. Rather than that, the paytable is constantly displayed on the right side of the screen and gives all the necessary information to find out the possible winnings. On the bottom part of the screen there are the spin button, as well as the bet max and autoplay buttons located on either side of the spin button. Above those there are two screens showing the number of coins that are being bet and the winnings.

To generate winnings three identical symbols must be scored, or any of the other combinations, displayed in the paytable, should be achieved. This does not count for the diamond symbol, which as the name of the game suggest is the lucky symbol and always means winnings: One Diamond would double the winning combination and matches any other symbol on the payline. Two Diamonds will give quadruple prize for a winning combination, except when the payline shows 3 diamonds. Then the jackpot of 2,500 coins is won and there is no multiplier bonus.

Screenshots for Lucky Diamonds

Up to 100% Bonus

Lucky Diamonds Details

Slot reels / paylines
3 Reels / 1 Paylines
Coins range
0.25 - 5
Min/Max bet
0.25 / 15
Max win
2.500
Scatter Symbol?
no
Free Spins??
no
Wild Symbol?
no
Multiplier?
yes
Bonus Games?
no

Conclusion

Lucky Diamonds by Play'n Go is a very simple video slot game that can generate as big winnings as any other slot game. This video slot makes gambling as easy as it gets and can be enjoyed on any mobile device as well as on a desktop computer or laptop.

Get 100% Bonus & 10€ free cash at VideoSlots