Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas

Software: Play'n GO
International Open for international players
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
5 15 1 / 75 no yes 37,500
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines
5 15 1 / 75
Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
no yes 37,500 (max)
About Merry Xmas

Jingle coins, jingle coins, jingle all the way... (Read more)

Play now at Vipps Casino App and claim Bonus
Current Bonus at Vipps Casino
100% up to €100
Merry Xmas Details
Slot reels / paylines 5
Coins range 0.01 / 0.25
Min/Max bet 0.01 / 18.75
Max win 37,500
Scatter Symbol? yes
Free Spins? no
Wild Symbol? yes
Multiplier? yes
Bonus Games? yes

What is “Merry Xmas” mobile slot about?

Merry Xmas by Play’n Go is a 5-reel, 3-row, 15 bet line video slot game that has Wild and Bonus symbols. This game is available for all platforms which means it can be played on iPhone or any Android mobile device such as smartphone or tablet. To be more user-friendly the game is HTML5 compatible and requires no download. The payout rate is 96% leaving a house edge of 4%. With the available bets per line ranging between 1 and 5 and plenty of multiplier bonuses, the jackpot goes up to 2,500 coins.

Look & Feel

This traditional looking Christmas video slot gives the player that real holiday feeling. This is achieved through the beautifully drawn classic Christmas illustrations such as wrapped gifts, candy and other festive decorations. To fully develop the atmosphere there is a soothing background music that puts the gamer right in the middle of a true celebration.

Game and Winnings

Merry Xmas has adjustable coin value in the range of 0.01 to 0.25 and allows for number of bets per line anywhere between 1 and 5 for all 20 bet lines. All the standard buttons for such a slot game including spin, bet max and autoplay button are present. These are located in the bottom right corner of the screen. Additionally there is a paytable where all the rules and possible winnings can be reviewed in just a single click on the paytable button, which in this game is next to all the rest of the playing buttons.

The 2X, 3X, 4X and 5X are the wild symbols and they substitute for all symbols except the bonus symbol. When one of these appears all the winnings are multiplied using the multiplier rate that the symbol shows.

The wrapped gift symbols are the bonus symbols. If three of them appear anywhere on the reels, the bonus game will start. The player then chooses one of the gifts to find out what the bonus award would be. This could mean a multiplier award of up to 150x the total bet.

After a winning spin the player can decide to gamble their winnings. The gamble feature asks the user to guess the correct suit or colour of a secret card. If correctly guessed the winnings are multiplied.

Multiple combinations of all the other symbols can bring additional coin winnings as shown in more detail in the paytable.

About Merry Xmas

Jingle coins, jingle coins, jingle all the way...

What is “Merry Xmas” mobile slot about?

Merry Xmas by Play’n Go is a 5-reel, 3-row, 15 bet line video slot game that has Wild and Bonus symbols. This game is available for all platforms which means it can be played on iPhone or any Android mobile device such as smartphone or tablet. To be more user-friendly the game is HTML5 compatible and requires no download. The payout rate is 96% leaving a house edge of 4%. With the available bets per line ranging between 1 and 5 and plenty of multiplier bonuses, the jackpot goes up to 2,500 coins.

Look & Feel

This traditional looking Christmas video slot gives the player that real holiday feeling. This is achieved through the beautifully drawn classic Christmas illustrations such as wrapped gifts, candy and other festive decorations. To fully develop the atmosphere there is a soothing background music that puts the gamer right in the middle of a true celebration.

Game and Winnings

Merry Xmas has adjustable coin value in the range of 0.01 to 0.25 and allows for number of bets per line anywhere between 1 and 5 for all 20 bet lines. All the standard buttons for such a slot game including spin, bet max and autoplay button are present. These are located in the bottom right corner of the screen. Additionally there is a paytable where all the rules and possible winnings can be reviewed in just a single click on the paytable button, which in this game is next to all the rest of the playing buttons.

The 2X, 3X, 4X and 5X are the wild symbols and they substitute for all symbols except the bonus symbol. When one of these appears all the winnings are multiplied using the multiplier rate that the symbol shows.

The wrapped gift symbols are the bonus symbols. If three of them appear anywhere on the reels, the bonus game will start. The player then chooses one of the gifts to find out what the bonus award would be. This could mean a multiplier award of up to 150x the total bet.

After a winning spin the player can decide to gamble their winnings. The gamble feature asks the user to guess the correct suit or colour of a secret card. If correctly guessed the winnings are multiplied.

Multiple combinations of all the other symbols can bring additional coin winnings as shown in more detail in the paytable.

Play now for free
CasinoEuro App Review
100% up to €150
International Open for international players
Vipps Casino App Review
100% up to €100
International Open for international players

Similar games for you

International INT Players accepted
International INT Players accepted
close