Milk the Cash Cow

Well, that title makes it pretty clear...

Reels 3
Paylines 1
Coins/Lines 3
Free Spins no
Wild yes
Bonuses no
Max Jackpot Coins 10.000

What is “Milk the Cash Cow” mobile slot about?

Milk the Cash Cow by Rival is a simple video slot with 3 reels, 1 row and 1 payline. It features Wild symbols and multipliers. There is no free spin or bonus feature available. A total of 3 coins can be bet per line, ranging from 0.1 to 10. The jackpot is the maximum coin win of 10,000 coins. The expected return in this game to the player is 95% leaving a house edge of 5%. The animal themed mobile game is available on both Android smartphones and iPhones (HTML5 compatible, no downloadable app) as well as on tablet and the web.

Look & Feel

Milk the Cash Cow is an animal themed mobile game with colourful design and inviting atmosphere. There are not many symbols present and all of them could be found on the left of the reels- banknotes, different types of bars, buckets of coins and cows. The background music represents farm noises that enhance the experience of “milking the cow”. Every time there is a win, there is also a “moo” sound to validate the winning.

Game and Winnings

The game is played with 1 payline, 3 bet levels and 7 coin values. The bet level can be set from the coin selector to set the number of coins as well as from the selector for the coin value. With a maximum of 3 coins with a value of 10 each, the maximum bet per spin is 30. This can also be selected by the bet max function which maximises the bet lines, bet level and bet coins. All these adjusted functions can easily be accessed as they are located to the left of the spin button. There is also an auto spin button for those who would prefer not pressing the spin button numerous times. It can be activated by pressing the blue auto button and choosing how many spins to be played and also a loss or win amount. The paytable displays all the winnings and can easily be checked as it is at sight of the player at all times on the left of the reels.

Wild Symbol: This symbol is presented by the picture of a cash cow. When all 3 of those are on display, then the jackpot of 10,000 is awarded. What is more, this symbol can substitute any other symbol for improving the chances of a winning arrangement. When it is part of a winning combination, the wild symbol, the cash cow, triples the pay out of the grouping.

The payout depends on the bet amount as well as on the winning combination.

Screenshots for Milk the Cash Cow

Up to 100% Bonus

Milk the Cash Cow Details

Slot reels / paylines
3 Reels / 1 Paylines
Coins range
0.01 - 10
Min/Max bet
0.01 / 30
Max win
10.000
Scatter Symbol?
no
Free Spins??
no
Wild Symbol?
yes
Multiplier?
no
Bonus Games?
no

Conclusion

Milk the Cash Cow by Rival is a rather simple, yet entertaining mobile slot game that could be enjoyed from the comfort of your favourite device including Android smartphones and iPhones, as well as tablets and the web.

333% Bonus for Rival games at Supreme Play