Mummy Gold

| Software: Nektan
Mummy Gold
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
5 25 1 / 1 yes yes 25,000
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines
5 25 1 / 1
Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
yes yes 25,000 (max)
About Mummy Gold

Become a tomb raider!! (Read more)

Play now at Reel Vegas App and claim Bonus
Current Bonus on Reel Vegas
100% up to £400 + 150 FS
Claim now  stars
T&Cs apply, New customers only
Mummy Gold Details
Slot reels / paylines 5
Coins range 0.01 / 1
Min/Max bet 0.01 / 1
Max win 25,000
Scatter Symbol? no
Free Spins? yes
Wild Symbol? yes
Multiplier? no
Bonus Games? no

What is “Mummy Slot” mobile slot about?

Mummy Gold is a 5-reel, 3-row, 25-payline slot game that will dare you to enter the dark pyramids and find the treasures meant for the Pharaoh’s afterlife. Owned by Nektan Limited (Gibraltar), this Egyptian themed game offers you the thrilling experience to explore the age-old pyramids and dig up the buried treasures of the ancient pharaohs. The mummy itself is being your friend, and you will become part of an exclusive journey while earning some real money. Throughout the whole game you will be surrounded by the mysterious symbols representing the land of the desert, the card symbols from Ten through Ace, the hieroglyphs of the pyramid, the eye of Horus, jewelled scarab beetles, beautiful Cleopatra and the mummified pharaoh. A maximum jackpot of €250,000 is available and the payout rate is 96.3%, leaving a house edge of 3.7%.

Look & Feel

In Mummy Gold 25 win lines are in your favour and you can bet between €0.01 and €1,250 (€50 x 25 lines) per spin. The graphics and the sound are absolutely mind blowing. With the ancient eerie music playing in the background, the mummified pharaoh will accompany you throughout this epic journey of yours. Like most of the slots from Nektan, this one is also compatible with HTML5 and runs on tablets, iPhones, Android devices and other smartphones. No downloadable app is required to play this slot. As long as it runs smoothly on your mobile, nothing can deprive you from discovering the hidden treasures buried deep in the dark pyramids. The treasures can be hold up to 1,000 times the wagered bet by playing this mobile slot. However, there is a certain wagering requirement which needs to be met. The wagering requirement of the bonus funds is 40x the value of the bonus amount granted. Also the maximum conversion from the bonus funds will be capped at 4x the bonus amount awarded.

Game and Winnings

The mummy is the wild symbol in this slot and can act as a substitute for all other symbols except the spins scatter symbols.

You will receive the free-spin bonus when you are lucky and 3, 4 or 5 spins scatter symbols drop. There are no further bonus features but the payout rate and playability of the slot make up for that.

About Mummy Gold

Become a tomb raider!!

Claim now  stars
T&Cs apply, New customers only

What is “Mummy Slot” mobile slot about?

Mummy Gold is a 5-reel, 3-row, 25-payline slot game that will dare you to enter the dark pyramids and find the treasures meant for the Pharaoh’s afterlife. Owned by Nektan Limited (Gibraltar), this Egyptian themed game offers you the thrilling experience to explore the age-old pyramids and dig up the buried treasures of the ancient pharaohs. The mummy itself is being your friend, and you will become part of an exclusive journey while earning some real money. Throughout the whole game you will be surrounded by the mysterious symbols representing the land of the desert, the card symbols from Ten through Ace, the hieroglyphs of the pyramid, the eye of Horus, jewelled scarab beetles, beautiful Cleopatra and the mummified pharaoh. A maximum jackpot of €250,000 is available and the payout rate is 96.3%, leaving a house edge of 3.7%.

Look & Feel

In Mummy Gold 25 win lines are in your favour and you can bet between €0.01 and €1,250 (€50 x 25 lines) per spin. The graphics and the sound are absolutely mind blowing. With the ancient eerie music playing in the background, the mummified pharaoh will accompany you throughout this epic journey of yours. Like most of the slots from Nektan, this one is also compatible with HTML5 and runs on tablets, iPhones, Android devices and other smartphones. No downloadable app is required to play this slot. As long as it runs smoothly on your mobile, nothing can deprive you from discovering the hidden treasures buried deep in the dark pyramids. The treasures can be hold up to 1,000 times the wagered bet by playing this mobile slot. However, there is a certain wagering requirement which needs to be met. The wagering requirement of the bonus funds is 40x the value of the bonus amount granted. Also the maximum conversion from the bonus funds will be capped at 4x the bonus amount awarded.

Game and Winnings

The mummy is the wild symbol in this slot and can act as a substitute for all other symbols except the spins scatter symbols.

You will receive the free-spin bonus when you are lucky and 3, 4 or 5 spins scatter symbols drop. There are no further bonus features but the payout rate and playability of the slot make up for that.

Claim now: £400 + 150
T&Cs apply, New customers only