Myth

Myth

Myth

Software: Play'n GO
International Open for international players
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
5 20 1 / 100 yes yes 100,000
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines
5 20 1 / 100
Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
yes yes 100,000 (max)
About Myth

Medusa, Cyclops and the Minotaur...worth some coins! (Read more)

Play now at Vipps Casino App and claim Bonus
Current Bonus at Vipps Casino
100% up to €100
Myth Details
Slot reels / paylines 5
Coins range 0.01 / 0.25
Min/Max bet 0.01 / 25
Max win 100,000
Scatter Symbol? yes
Free Spins? yes
Wild Symbol? yes
Multiplier? yes
Bonus Games? no

What is “Myth” mobile slot about?

Myth by Play´n Go is a 5-reel, 3-row slot game that has 20 bet lines, Wild and Scatter symbols as well as Free spins. The game is available for all platforms and it can be played on a desktop, iPhone and any Android mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet. Furthermore, the game requires no download and fully supports HTML5 which makes it very user-friendly. The payout rate is 97% leaving a house edge of 3%. The maximum coin win is 5,000 coins, but there is a promising chance for even greater jackpot as there are multiplier bonuses to be won as well.

Look & Feel

Myth is a well-drawn video slot that sends the player back in ancient Greece where mythological creatures are easy to stumble upon. All the different demonic creatures, the runes and the general design of the game give the user a real feeling of being part of a tale that might have just been a product of the people’s imagination. The atmosphere is completed by the music which is quiet yet intense when the game is being adjusted, and adventurous when the reels are spinning.

Game and Winnings

This video slot game has adjustable coin value between 0.01 and 0.25 and a range of 1 to 5 coins per line on each of the 20 paylines. All the traditional buttons such as spin, autoplay and bet max button are at the player’s disposal and can be found in the bottom right part of the screen. A paytable where all the game rules and possible winnings can be revised is also available.

The Greek warrior is the wild symbol which substitutes for all symbols with the exception of the scatter symbol. It also doubles all the winnings.

The golden amphora is the scatter symbol. Two or more scatter symbols give additional coin wins that are multiplied by the total bet staked and added to the payline wins. Three or more amphoras trigger 15 free spins. The free spins can be re-triggered for up to 60 free spins. Additionally any winnings during free spins are tripled. If the winning combinations during free spin include a wild symbol then the winning is 6 times the standard winning.

There is also a gamble feature when there is a winning combination. The player is prompted to choose a colour and a suit of a secret card to win a 2x or 4x multiplier bonus respectively. The gamble run is over once the player fails to guess the correct colour or suit.

All the rest of the runes and creatures bring additional coin winnings as per the paytable if a correct combination is scored anywhere on the paylines.

About Myth

Medusa, Cyclops and the Minotaur...worth some coins!

What is “Myth” mobile slot about?

Myth by Play´n Go is a 5-reel, 3-row slot game that has 20 bet lines, Wild and Scatter symbols as well as Free spins. The game is available for all platforms and it can be played on a desktop, iPhone and any Android mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet. Furthermore, the game requires no download and fully supports HTML5 which makes it very user-friendly. The payout rate is 97% leaving a house edge of 3%. The maximum coin win is 5,000 coins, but there is a promising chance for even greater jackpot as there are multiplier bonuses to be won as well.

Look & Feel

Myth is a well-drawn video slot that sends the player back in ancient Greece where mythological creatures are easy to stumble upon. All the different demonic creatures, the runes and the general design of the game give the user a real feeling of being part of a tale that might have just been a product of the people’s imagination. The atmosphere is completed by the music which is quiet yet intense when the game is being adjusted, and adventurous when the reels are spinning.

Game and Winnings

This video slot game has adjustable coin value between 0.01 and 0.25 and a range of 1 to 5 coins per line on each of the 20 paylines. All the traditional buttons such as spin, autoplay and bet max button are at the player’s disposal and can be found in the bottom right part of the screen. A paytable where all the game rules and possible winnings can be revised is also available.

The Greek warrior is the wild symbol which substitutes for all symbols with the exception of the scatter symbol. It also doubles all the winnings.

The golden amphora is the scatter symbol. Two or more scatter symbols give additional coin wins that are multiplied by the total bet staked and added to the payline wins. Three or more amphoras trigger 15 free spins. The free spins can be re-triggered for up to 60 free spins. Additionally any winnings during free spins are tripled. If the winning combinations during free spin include a wild symbol then the winning is 6 times the standard winning.

There is also a gamble feature when there is a winning combination. The player is prompted to choose a colour and a suit of a secret card to win a 2x or 4x multiplier bonus respectively. The gamble run is over once the player fails to guess the correct colour or suit.

All the rest of the runes and creatures bring additional coin winnings as per the paytable if a correct combination is scored anywhere on the paylines.

Play now for free
CasinoEuro App Review
100% up to €150
International Open for international players
Vipps Casino App Review
100% up to €100
International Open for international players

Similar games for you

International INT Players accepted
International INT Players accepted
close