Ninja Fruits

Ninja Fruits

Ninja Fruits

Software: Play'n GO
International Open for international players
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
5 15 1 / 75 yes yes 75,000
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines
5 15 1 / 75
Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
yes yes 75,000 (max)
About Ninja Fruits

Follow the juicy slashing path to infinite wealth. (Read more)

Play now at CasinoEuro App and claim Bonus
Current Bonus at CasinoEuro
100% up to €150
Ninja Fruits Details
Slot reels / paylines 5
Coins range 0.01 / 0.25
Min/Max bet 0.01 / 18.75
Max win 75,000
Scatter Symbol? yes
Free Spins? yes
Wild Symbol? yes
Multiplier? no
Bonus Games? yes

What is “Ninja Fruits” mobile slot about?

Ninja Fruits by Play´n Go is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot game with 15 paylines that has Wild substitutions, Scatter symbol, Free spins and an Extra Scatter feature . This game is available for all platforms so it can be played on either a desktop, iPhone or any Android mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. This fully HTML5 compatible game requires no download. The payout rate of the game is 97% leaving a house edge of 3%. The jackpot in this game consists of 5,000 coins.

Look & Feel

Beautifully drawn and animated game features give the game a nice aesthetically pleasing appearance. The stylish Japanese symbols and characters throw the player straight into this culturally rich country during spring time. The calm music during game adjustment calms the player but is immediately broken down by the sound of weapons and attacking ninjas and their masters as soon as there is a winning.

Game and Winnings

This video slot game has adjustable coin value that ranges between 0.01 and 0.25 as well as adjustable bets that range from 1 to 5 coins per line. Ninja Fruits also has all the standard playing buttons such as spin, bet max and auto play all nicely collected in the bottom right part of the screen. All the possible winnings can be quickly reviewed through the paytable which is always just one click away.

The Ninja Master is the wild symbol and it substitutes for all symbols except the bonus, free spin and scatter symbols. Two or more wild symbols will give additional coin or multiplier awards.

The Shuriken is the bonus symbol. The player would need to score three of these to trigger the bonus game and get the chance to win up to 150x their total bet by throwing shurikens at a selection of fruit. Each fruit hides a different prize.

The Geisha is the free spins symbol. If three of those friendly characters are scored, the free spins are activated and a 5x multiplier is applied to the total bet. Additional free spins cannot be won while this feature is active.

The extra scatter feature means that during free spins any symbol except the free spins, bonus or wild can be the extra scatter symbol. Extra scatter would win if it is scattered on the reels and pays using the original symbols prize as per the paytable, multiplied by the total bet staked.

A standard gamble feature is also available when there is a winning. The player can choose to gamble and try to guess the colour or suit of an unknown card to get 2x or 4x multiplier bonus respectively.

About Ninja Fruits

Follow the juicy slashing path to infinite wealth.

What is “Ninja Fruits” mobile slot about?

Ninja Fruits by Play´n Go is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot game with 15 paylines that has Wild substitutions, Scatter symbol, Free spins and an Extra Scatter feature . This game is available for all platforms so it can be played on either a desktop, iPhone or any Android mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. This fully HTML5 compatible game requires no download. The payout rate of the game is 97% leaving a house edge of 3%. The jackpot in this game consists of 5,000 coins.

Look & Feel

Beautifully drawn and animated game features give the game a nice aesthetically pleasing appearance. The stylish Japanese symbols and characters throw the player straight into this culturally rich country during spring time. The calm music during game adjustment calms the player but is immediately broken down by the sound of weapons and attacking ninjas and their masters as soon as there is a winning.

Game and Winnings

This video slot game has adjustable coin value that ranges between 0.01 and 0.25 as well as adjustable bets that range from 1 to 5 coins per line. Ninja Fruits also has all the standard playing buttons such as spin, bet max and auto play all nicely collected in the bottom right part of the screen. All the possible winnings can be quickly reviewed through the paytable which is always just one click away.

The Ninja Master is the wild symbol and it substitutes for all symbols except the bonus, free spin and scatter symbols. Two or more wild symbols will give additional coin or multiplier awards.

The Shuriken is the bonus symbol. The player would need to score three of these to trigger the bonus game and get the chance to win up to 150x their total bet by throwing shurikens at a selection of fruit. Each fruit hides a different prize.

The Geisha is the free spins symbol. If three of those friendly characters are scored, the free spins are activated and a 5x multiplier is applied to the total bet. Additional free spins cannot be won while this feature is active.

The extra scatter feature means that during free spins any symbol except the free spins, bonus or wild can be the extra scatter symbol. Extra scatter would win if it is scattered on the reels and pays using the original symbols prize as per the paytable, multiplied by the total bet staked.

A standard gamble feature is also available when there is a winning. The player can choose to gamble and try to guess the colour or suit of an unknown card to get 2x or 4x multiplier bonus respectively.

Play now for free
CasinoEuro App Review
100% up to €150
International Open for international players
Vipps Casino App Review
100% up to €100
International Open for international players

Similar games for you

International INT Players accepted
International INT Players accepted
close