Pearl Lagoon

Pearl Lagoon

Pearl Lagoon

Software: Play'n GO
International Open for international players
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
5 20 1 / 10 yes yes 100,000
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines
5 20 1 / 10
Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
yes yes 100,000 (max)
About Pearl Lagoon

Clown fish, dolphins and what else? (Read more)

Play now at CasinoEuro App and claim Bonus
Current Bonus at CasinoEuro
100% up to €150
Pearl Lagoon Details
Slot reels / paylines 5
Coins range 0.01 / 0.25
Min/Max bet 0.01 / 2.5
Max win 100,000
Scatter Symbol? yes
Free Spins? yes
Wild Symbol? yes
Multiplier? no
Bonus Games? no

What is “Pearl Lagoon” mobile slot about?

Pearl Lagoon by Play’n Go is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20 payline video slot game that has Wild substitutions Scatter symbols and Free spins. The video slot is available for all platforms therefore it can be played on iPhone or any Android mobile device such as smartphone or tablet. Furthermore it is HTML5 compatible and requires no download so it makes life easy for the player. The payout rate is 97% leaving a house edge of 3%. The maximum coin win is 5,000 but the games gives the chance for much greater jackpot as the player can win a 3x multiplier award during free spins.

Look & Feel

Explore the enchanting world of the underwater inhabitants of the pearl lagoon through this video slot. The atmosphere created in this game is bright, nice and welcoming. All the symbols and characters on the reels look inviting and friendly. While the game is being adjusted the player can only hear the soothing sounds of water moving around, but once the reels are spinning there is a bit more twist with some extra music to increase the anticipation of winning.

Game and Winnings

Pearl Lagoon has adjustable coin value between 0.01 and 0.25 and adjustable number of bets per line anywhere between 1 and 5 for all 20 bet lines. In the bottom right corner of the play screen the user can find all the needed buttons for playing including the spin, bet max, auto play and the paytable buttons. Being just a click away, the paytable is really comfortable and makes it easy to refer to the rules and check possible winnings.

The friendly dolphin is the wild symbol. It substitutes for all the symbols with the exception of the scatter symbol but it also doubles all winnings.

The oyster is the scatter symbol. Two or more of these and a the player scores a coin winning, but three or more of them trigger the free spins feature. This means 15 free spins are won as well as a 3x multiplier award.

The gamble feature gives the user the chance to gamble their winning each time there is one. The idea is that it gives the chance for a 2x or 4x multiplier award if the player manages to guess the colour or the suit of a hidden card. The gamble feature is over when the player fails to give the correct answer. This feature can give up to 5x multiplier in total or 2,500 coin win.

All the other numbers, symbols and creatures give additional coin wins if combined correctly as per the paytable.

About Pearl Lagoon

Clown fish, dolphins and what else?

What is “Pearl Lagoon” mobile slot about?

Pearl Lagoon by Play’n Go is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20 payline video slot game that has Wild substitutions Scatter symbols and Free spins. The video slot is available for all platforms therefore it can be played on iPhone or any Android mobile device such as smartphone or tablet. Furthermore it is HTML5 compatible and requires no download so it makes life easy for the player. The payout rate is 97% leaving a house edge of 3%. The maximum coin win is 5,000 but the games gives the chance for much greater jackpot as the player can win a 3x multiplier award during free spins.

Look & Feel

Explore the enchanting world of the underwater inhabitants of the pearl lagoon through this video slot. The atmosphere created in this game is bright, nice and welcoming. All the symbols and characters on the reels look inviting and friendly. While the game is being adjusted the player can only hear the soothing sounds of water moving around, but once the reels are spinning there is a bit more twist with some extra music to increase the anticipation of winning.

Game and Winnings

Pearl Lagoon has adjustable coin value between 0.01 and 0.25 and adjustable number of bets per line anywhere between 1 and 5 for all 20 bet lines. In the bottom right corner of the play screen the user can find all the needed buttons for playing including the spin, bet max, auto play and the paytable buttons. Being just a click away, the paytable is really comfortable and makes it easy to refer to the rules and check possible winnings.

The friendly dolphin is the wild symbol. It substitutes for all the symbols with the exception of the scatter symbol but it also doubles all winnings.

The oyster is the scatter symbol. Two or more of these and a the player scores a coin winning, but three or more of them trigger the free spins feature. This means 15 free spins are won as well as a 3x multiplier award.

The gamble feature gives the user the chance to gamble their winning each time there is one. The idea is that it gives the chance for a 2x or 4x multiplier award if the player manages to guess the colour or the suit of a hidden card. The gamble feature is over when the player fails to give the correct answer. This feature can give up to 5x multiplier in total or 2,500 coin win.

All the other numbers, symbols and creatures give additional coin wins if combined correctly as per the paytable.

Play now for free
CasinoEuro App Review
100% up to €150
International Open for international players
Vipps Casino App Review
100% up to €100
International Open for international players

Similar games for you

International INT Players accepted
International INT Players accepted
close