Piggy Riches

Piggy Riches

Piggy Riches

Software: NetEnt
International Open for international players
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
5 15 1 / 10 yes yes 150,000
Reels Paylines Coins/Lines
5 15 1 / 10
Free Spins Wild Max Jackpot Coins
yes yes 150,000 (max)
About Piggy Riches

The high life of Mr and Mrs Piggy (Read more)

Play now at CasinoEuro App and claim Bonus
Current Bonus at CasinoEuro
100% up to €150
Piggy Riches Details
Slot reels / paylines 5
Coins range 0.01 / 0.5
Min/Max bet 0.01 / 5
Max win 150,000
Scatter Symbol? yes
Free Spins? yes
Wild Symbol? yes
Multiplier? yes
Bonus Games? no

Piggy Riches Mobile – piggy fun on the run

Net Entertainment’s Piggy Riches is a 5-reel, 3-row, 15-line video slot game which gives you the opportunity to get Free Spins and features Wild Substitutions but no bonuses. The stylish leaf decorated letters and numbers and the artistic illustrations of piggy banks, money pouches and other accessories create the overall feeling that you are in a fancy real world casino with all the appropriate decorations and casino paraphernalia. Piggy Riches works on HTML5 and would then function properly with any browser on your computer. When not wishing to enjoy the game on a desktop, the slot runs smoothly on mobiles as well, whether Androids, smartphones, iPhones or even tablets, with no download. The jackpot is fixed and goes up to 360,000 coins (180,000 Euros), while the payout rate of the game is 96.1%, leaving a House Edge of 3.9 % and therefore also a medium volatility to this game.

Game and Winnings

The Wild Symbol in the game looks like the portrait of a wealthy male pig in gentleman’s attire more commonly known as Mr. Piggy. This character can replace every other icon outside of the Scatter Symbol and can earn a 3x multiplier if falling on a winning pay line. Mrs. Piggy is, on the other hand, the slot´s central Scatter Symbol illustrated as a female pig in fine clothing and carrying a present, and can fall on any of the reels. If you get to score at least 2 of these symbols, you win a Multiplier prize up to a maximum value of 6x. Mrs. Piggy can lead you all the way up to the maximum number of Free Spins in this slot, which is 28. Scoring 3 or more Scatter Symbols activates the Free Spins Bonus and each Scatter Symbol during Free Spins wins an extra Free Spin. Some adrenaline is added when, in the middle of this background, players have the luck to see a 3x Multiplier Wild falling.

The gameplay features 15 fully adaptable bet lines, adjustable bet levels ranging from 1 to 10 as well as flexible coin value. This allows you to easily customize the game by selecting the bet level from the conveniently placed button on the left side of the spin button. The coin value selector is located on the right side of the spin button and allows you to choose coin values between 0.1 and 0.5 Euro with six different increments. Alongside the normal playing button, there is a Maximum Bet button which maximizes all parameters -except for the coin value- automatically. A Bet Lines button also lets you choose how many bet lines to use. You can access the stylish Piggy Riches pay table with a single click on the button situated just below reel 1. The maximum bet goes up to 150 coins corresponding to a maximum of 10 coins per line and a total bet amount of 75 Euros. Given the very free bet settings of this slot, the minimum bet amount possible is 0.01 Euro.

About Piggy Riches

The high life of Mr and Mrs Piggy

Piggy Riches Mobile – piggy fun on the run

Net Entertainment’s Piggy Riches is a 5-reel, 3-row, 15-line video slot game which gives you the opportunity to get Free Spins and features Wild Substitutions but no bonuses. The stylish leaf decorated letters and numbers and the artistic illustrations of piggy banks, money pouches and other accessories create the overall feeling that you are in a fancy real world casino with all the appropriate decorations and casino paraphernalia. Piggy Riches works on HTML5 and would then function properly with any browser on your computer. When not wishing to enjoy the game on a desktop, the slot runs smoothly on mobiles as well, whether Androids, smartphones, iPhones or even tablets, with no download. The jackpot is fixed and goes up to 360,000 coins (180,000 Euros), while the payout rate of the game is 96.1%, leaving a House Edge of 3.9 % and therefore also a medium volatility to this game.

Game and Winnings

The Wild Symbol in the game looks like the portrait of a wealthy male pig in gentleman’s attire more commonly known as Mr. Piggy. This character can replace every other icon outside of the Scatter Symbol and can earn a 3x multiplier if falling on a winning pay line. Mrs. Piggy is, on the other hand, the slot´s central Scatter Symbol illustrated as a female pig in fine clothing and carrying a present, and can fall on any of the reels. If you get to score at least 2 of these symbols, you win a Multiplier prize up to a maximum value of 6x. Mrs. Piggy can lead you all the way up to the maximum number of Free Spins in this slot, which is 28. Scoring 3 or more Scatter Symbols activates the Free Spins Bonus and each Scatter Symbol during Free Spins wins an extra Free Spin. Some adrenaline is added when, in the middle of this background, players have the luck to see a 3x Multiplier Wild falling.

The gameplay features 15 fully adaptable bet lines, adjustable bet levels ranging from 1 to 10 as well as flexible coin value. This allows you to easily customize the game by selecting the bet level from the conveniently placed button on the left side of the spin button. The coin value selector is located on the right side of the spin button and allows you to choose coin values between 0.1 and 0.5 Euro with six different increments. Alongside the normal playing button, there is a Maximum Bet button which maximizes all parameters -except for the coin value- automatically. A Bet Lines button also lets you choose how many bet lines to use. You can access the stylish Piggy Riches pay table with a single click on the button situated just below reel 1. The maximum bet goes up to 150 coins corresponding to a maximum of 10 coins per line and a total bet amount of 75 Euros. Given the very free bet settings of this slot, the minimum bet amount possible is 0.01 Euro.

Play now for free
CasinoEuro App Review
100% up to €150
International Open for international players

Similar games for you

International INT Players accepted
International INT Players accepted
close