To join the NetBet Players Club you just need to be active on NetBet. Therefore click on our button to register. Now you will automatically earn points by playing the games at NetBet Casino.
Slots are the most rewarding and will take you from Bronze Rank to Elite Rank if you make enough bets during the month. The ranks are recalculated every month. In the Club Shop you can exchange your collected points for bonus credits, tickets for cash prize draws or free spins.
Bonus credits must be wagered 30 times. Free Spins count for the games Twin Happiness, Gold Money Frog, Divine Fortune, Butterfly Staxx. Winnings from Free Spins require a 40x playthrough within 7 days.
Even as a Bronze Level Player you can quickly gather enough points to trade in for a bonus: For example 60 spins at $10 each on Starburst will get you a $5 bonus.
NetEnt has launched Starburst in 2012 and it has been a success from the start. The 5-reel slot with 3 rows and 10 paylines has a huge fan base because of his cool features an easy handling.
Start collecting points right away by clicking this button:
How does it work?
* Players Club Points, called NetPoints, will automatically be assigned in real time on every real money bet (cash) you place on Casino, Live Casino and/or Lotto game. Wagers made with bonus funds will not count towards Players Club.
* Most of our Casino, Live Casino and Lotto games contribute to NetPoints program. More details on the number of points allocated by game categories can be found under ‘EARN NETPOINTS’ section.
How and when is my Player Status calculated?
* Your Player Status will be upgraded in real time according to level points requirement. More details on Players Club status and the number of points each level required can be found under ‘PLAYERS CLUB’ section.
* Player Statuses are reviewed monthly at the start of each month based on past calendar month (from 1st to last day each month) and you must reach the current level point requirement to keep and renew your status for one more month, otherwise you’ll be downgraded to the level you collected enough points for.
* Bronze, Silver, Gold or Diamond Status are granted for 1 month. For Platinum and Stellar Status, the level eligibility time frame is extended for 6 months with the minimum points requirement to be completed in the first two months to be maintained. Once you reach the Elite level you will remain Elite for life.
* Total NetPoints balance available to be spent at the shop functions independently from your Player Status points requirement. For example, if you have collected 124,000 points since the 1st of the month and you’ve spent some of these in the Club Shop, your level will be calculated based on your total monthly points accumulated (124,000) without considering any purchase’s points deduction nor NetPoints boost. Check ‘MY CLUB’ section to control your monthly performance and see how many points you need to accumulate to reach the next level.